Sonata Learning ‘s Virtual Team Management Coaching Program helps managers develop essential skills for leading successful remote teams, including:
- Use of remote work technologies
- Creating a sense of social connection and trust among remote workers
- Monitoring performance and engagement
- Mentoring and developing remote employees
- Managing hybrid and globally distributed teams
Our methodology is based on extensive practical experience plus the latest research from institutions like Harvard, MIT, Stanford, ESSEC Business School, Deloitte, Boston Consulting Group, and more.